Monday, May 30, 2011

Found Vintage Coins in Boxes

What a Find!!!  We found a fishing tackle box inside one of the boxes as we were going through a couple of the boxes this weekend. I set the fishing tackle box aside while we went through and took pictures of the vintage glassware that I was really excited about finding. We were just about to leave because it was getting so hot and I was wanting to spend the weekend with my family, when I remembered I had not looked through the vintage fishing tackle box and thought there might be some great vintage fishing lures in it. I was knocked over when I opened it and found what was inside, - Vintage Collectible Coins - Now i am not a coin collector, but I do know Indian head nickels, steel dimes, war nickels and a bunch of Silver dollars were in there. I will be going through the coins and adding them to Junkables  Antique Coins category. Here are some pictures I took of the tackle box with the vintage coins in it.


2 comments:

Susan Smith - Starsunflower said...

Wow what a find! How exciting

ByLightOfMoon said...

Great find and on a fishing expedition!
Smiles, Cyndi