Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Junkables.com

I am going through my father-n-law collection of vintage items (junk) that he has collected for over 30 years. He has some much stuff, they had to rent a warehouse just to store everything, We are going through one box at a time and putting it onto a website. Each box I open holds some unique treasure, it has been like Christmas everyday and overwhelming. You can't imagine how many boxes he has. One of the neatest things I have found so far is a wooden box with a cross, holy water cup, candle holder, and a scripture from I think 1957. It has special metal on the back of the Cross, cup and plates. I am sure it was used for a Priest to carry with him to read the Last Rights to the sick. He also has several old cap guns and holsters. I will keep posting on the different items I find.